What is the function of elements in stainless steel seamless pipe? The influence and function of various elements on the performance and organization of seamless stainless steel pipe.
There is only one element that determines the properties of stainless steel. This is chromium, and each type of stainless steel contains a certain amount of chromium. So far, there are no chromium - free stainless steel. Chromium has become the main element in determining the properties of stainless steel. The fundamental reason is that chromium is added to the steel as an alloy element to promote the contradiction in its internal movement to resist corrosion damage. This change can be explained from the following aspects: chromium increases the electrode potential of iron based solid solution, and the iron absorbed by iron absorbs iron passivation.
Passivation is due to the improvement of corrosion resistance of metals and alloys due to the blocking of anodic reaction of stainless steel tubes. There are many theories about the passivation of metals and alloys, such as film theory, adsorption theory and electron permutation theory.
Carbon is one of the main elements of stainless steel tubes for industrial use. The properties and microstructure of stainless steel tubes are largely determined by the content and distribution of carbon in steel, especially in the stainless steel tubes. The effect of carbon on the microstructure of stainless steel is mainly in two aspects. On the one hand, carbon is a stable austenite element, and the degree of action is very large (about 30 times of nickel). On the other hand, the affinity of carbon and chromium is very large, and it forms a series of complex carbides with chromium. Therefore, from the two aspects of strength and corrosion resistance, the role of carbon in stainless steel is contradictory.
Huzhou Zhongrui Precision Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Huicheling Industrial Zone, Heping, Changxing, Huzhou, Zhejiang
- How To Avoid Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Rust
- Standards And Regulations For Bend Processing
- Fouling Treatment Method For High-efficiency He...
- Stainless Steel Classification
- Condenser Preparation Before Pipe Change
- Alloy Tube Introduction
- The Importance Of Condenser Replacement
- Heat Exchange Tubes Bring High Efficiency
- Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Features
- Seamless Steel Pipe Use
- The 10th Shanghai International Petrochemical T...
- Anti Oxidation Corrosion Characteristics Of Pre...
- Clean Pipe Engineering Is Applied To Pharmaceut...
- How Can Stainless Steel Pipes Withstand High Te...
- Excellent Materials For Stainless Steel Pipes
- Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Knowledge
- Trade Situation Of Stainless Steel Pipe
- 304 Stainless Steel Tube Rust Phenomenon
- Connection Mode Of Stainless Steel Pipe