The global economy is flourishing, and with it also leading trade fairs in the wire, cable and tube industries – wire and Tube Düsseldorf. From 16 to 20 April 2018 the two industry heavyweights will open their gates at the Düsseldorf Exhibition Centre while also celebrating an anniversary.
For 30 years the two trade fairs have been impacting developments in their industries, both nationally and internationally. Both are held jointly every two years at the Düsseldorf Exhibition Centre, and their product areas – wire, cables and tubes – have now led to worldwide satellites in Russia, Brazil, China, Southeast Asia, the United States and India, as well as a joint venture in Iran.
Moreover, the two leading Düsseldorf trade fairs have announced record figures – just in time for their 30th anniversary. Occupying a total exhibition space of 118,000 sqm, around 2,600 companies will be presenting everything that these industries have to offer in terms of technology and service.
Featuring 1,419 exhibitors from 51 countries and a space of over 65,000 sqm (net), wire has grown by around 6,000 sqm (nearly 10%) and has almost 100 more exhibitors than in 2016. The logistics and engineering departments are being challenged in Hall 13, in particular by the big mesh welding machines, as they require the installation and connection of thick cables in the service ducts. This is because the machines need focused voltage, rather than a voltage build-up.
Tube, too, has grown rapidly and is now 2,000 sqm (3.8%) bigger than before. In total, 1,216 exhibitors from 57 countries will be present, filling a net space of 53,000 sqm. International diversity of exhibitors is continuing to grow, so that Tube 2018 will have six more exhibitors’ countries than the last event in 2016 (which had 51 countries).
These results confirm impressively that wire and Tube both have number one positions as the world’s leading trade fairs.
wire 2018 will be held in Halls 9 to 16. On display there will be plants and machinery for the production and processing of wire, tools and auxiliary materials for process engineering, materials, fibre-optic technologies and special wires and cables. There will also be innovations in measurement, control and test engineering.
Tube 2018 will take place in Halls 3 to 7.0, and also in Halls 16, 17 and 18. The range of showcased products will cover machinery and equipment for tube production, treatment and processing as well as raw materials, tubes and accessories. There will also be pre-owned machinery, process technology tools, auxiliary resources and measuring, control and test equipment. Furthermore, the line-up will include pipelines, OCTG technology, profiles and plastic tubes.
This year, once again, 70,000 visitors are expected from around 130 countries. The latest information on the two trade fairs can be found on the relevant websites
- How To Avoid Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Rust
- Standards And Regulations For Bend Processing
- Fouling Treatment Method For High-efficiency He...
- Stainless Steel Classification
- Condenser Preparation Before Pipe Change
- Alloy Tube Introduction
- The Importance Of Condenser Replacement
- Heat Exchange Tubes Bring High Efficiency
- Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Features
- Seamless Steel Pipe Use
- EU Extends Duties On Stainless Steel Pipes From...
- Development Prospect Analysis Of Special Seamle...
- Reasons For Seamless Stainless Steel Pipe Utili...
- What Is The Role Of The Elements In The Stainle...
- The 10th Shanghai International Petrochemical T...
- Anti Oxidation Corrosion Characteristics Of Pre...
- Clean Pipe Engineering Is Applied To Pharmaceut...
- How Can Stainless Steel Pipes Withstand High Te...
- Excellent Materials For Stainless Steel Pipes
- Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Knowledge