Since the operation of the condenser is an exothermic process, the amount of condensed water per unit time depends on the amount of heat transferred to the cooling water through the cooling pipe wall. Therefore, the heat transfer efficiency of the cooling pipe determines the amount of heat transfer. If you want the operating efficiency of the condenser to be normal, the condenser must be replaced. The greater the amount of heat transfer per unit time, the greater the amount of condensed water.
In the unit time, when the steam turbine exhaust steam volume equal to the amount of condensate and the amount of air leakage and suction volume equal, the condenser is in equilibrium, the pressure remains unchanged, that is formed in the condenser inside a certain The degree of vacuum, from this point can also be seen, the importance of condenser replacement tube.
- How To Avoid Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Rust
- Standards And Regulations For Bend Processing
- Fouling Treatment Method For High-efficiency He...
- Stainless Steel Classification
- Condenser Preparation Before Pipe Change
- Alloy Tube Introduction
- Heat Exchange Tubes Bring High Efficiency
- Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Features
- Seamless Steel Pipe Use
- Alloy Tube Economic Vigor And Pulling Power
- Seamless Stainless Steel Tube
- Stainless Steel Seamless Tube
- Introduction Of Seamless Stainless Steel Pipe M...
- Several Characteristics Of Stainless Steel Seam...
- Analysis Of Future Development Of Seamless Stee...
- Production And Manufacture Of Stainless Steel S...