According to different production methods, they can be divided into hot-rolled tubes, cold rolled tubes, cold drawn pipes, extruded pipes, etc.
1. hot-rolled stainless steel seamless pipe is usually produced on automatic pipe rolling mill. The solid tube blank is checked and removed to remove the surface defects, cut into the required length, and centering on the end face of the tube blank, then sent to the reheating furnace and perforated on the piercer. At the same time, perforation keeps rotating and advancing. Under the action of roller and plug, a cavity is formed inside the tube blank, called capillary. Then send to the automatic pipe mill and continue rolling. At last, the whole machine is full wall thickness, and the diameter is fixed by the sizing machine to meet the specifications. It is an advanced method to produce seamless steel pipe by means of continuous tube rolling mill.
2. in order to obtain seamless tubes with smaller size and better quality, cold rolling, cold drawing or combination of them must be adopted. Cold rolling is usually carried out on the two roll mill, and the steel pipe is rolled in the annular pass formed by a variable cross-section circular hole and an immovable conical plug. Cold drawing is usually carried out on a single chain or double chain cold drawing machine of 0.5 ~ 100T.
3. the extruded tube will be placed in a closed extruded cylinder, and the perforated rod will move along with the extrusion rod, so that the extruded part will be extruded from the smaller die hole. This method can produce steel pipe with smaller diameter.This kind of steel pipe can be divided into two categories: stainless seamless steel tube and stainless steel welded pipe (sewn pipe), according to the different manufacturing process.The basic types of hot rolling, extrusion, cold drawing and cold rolling are divided into round tubes and special-shaped tubes according to the shape of the section. It is widely used in circular steel tubes, but there are some rectangular, rectangular, semicircular, hexagonal, equilateral triangle, octagonal and other special-shaped stainless steel tubes.Hydraulic tests should be carried out to test the pressure resistance and quality of the steel pipe under the pressure of fluid. No leakage, wetting or expansion will be qualified under the prescribed pressure. Some steel pipes should be tested by rolling test, expansion test and flatting test according to standard or demand.Seamless stainless steel tube, also known as stainless steel seamless pipe, is made of steel ingot or solid tube billet perforated into a capillary, and then made by hot rolling, cold rolling or cold dialing. Specifications for seamless steel tubes are expressed in millimeters outside diameter * wall thickness.
Huzhou Zhongrui Precision Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Huicheling Industrial Zone, Heping, Changxing, Huzhou, Zhejiang
- How To Avoid Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Rust
- Standards And Regulations For Bend Processing
- Fouling Treatment Method For High-efficiency He...
- Stainless Steel Classification
- Condenser Preparation Before Pipe Change
- Alloy Tube Introduction
- The Importance Of Condenser Replacement
- Heat Exchange Tubes Bring High Efficiency
- Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Features
- Seamless Steel Pipe Use
- Use Of Seamless Stainless Steel Tube/pipe
- Trade Fairs Are Breaking All Records: Wire 2018...
- EU Extends Duties On Stainless Steel Pipes From...
- Development Prospect Analysis Of Special Seamle...
- Reasons For Seamless Stainless Steel Pipe Utili...
- What Is The Role Of The Elements In The Stainle...