International stainless steel tube marking method
The American Iron and Steel Institute used three digit numbers to mark all kinds of standard grade forged stainless steel. Among them:
1. austenitic stainless steel tubes are marked with a number of 200 and 300 series, for example, some more ordinary austenitic stainless steel seamless tubes are marked with 201, 304, 316, and 310.
2. ferrite and martensitic stainless steel pipes are numeral representation of 400 series. Ferritic stainless steel pipes are marked by 430 and 446. Martensitic stainless steel is marked by 410, 420 and 440C, and biphase (austenitic ferrite) is used.
3., stainless steel pipe, precipitation hardening stainless steel pipe and high alloy containing less than 50% iron are usually named after the patent name or trademark.
Huzhou Zhongrui Precision Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Huicheling Industrial Zone, Heping, Changxing, Huzhou, Zhejiang
- How To Avoid Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Rust
- Standards And Regulations For Bend Processing
- Fouling Treatment Method For High-efficiency He...
- Stainless Steel Classification
- Condenser Preparation Before Pipe Change
- Alloy Tube Introduction
- The Importance Of Condenser Replacement
- Heat Exchange Tubes Bring High Efficiency
- Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Features
- Seamless Steel Pipe Use
- Several Characteristics Of Stainless Steel Seam...
- Analysis Of Future Development Of Seamless Stee...
- Production And Manufacture Of Stainless Steel S...
- Use Of Seamless Stainless Steel Tube/pipe
- Trade Fairs Are Breaking All Records: Wire 2018...
- EU Extends Duties On Stainless Steel Pipes From...
- Development Prospect Analysis Of Special Seamle...
- Reasons For Seamless Stainless Steel Pipe Utili...
- What Is The Role Of The Elements In The Stainle...