BRUSSELS (Reuters) - The European Union extended anti-dumping duties of between 48.3 and 71.9 percent on stainless steel pipes from China for a further five years, the EU's Official Journal said on Tuesday.
The Commission concluded that Chinese producers had significant spare capacity and that this was likely to lead to large-scale imports into the European Union at dumped prices if the measures were lifted.
The duties on seamless stainless steel pipes and tubes were first set in 2011, with a review begun after their expiry in 2016. The duties remained in place during the review.
The measures are among 17 put in place by the European Union against different grades of steel and steel products from China.
EU producers include Sandvik , Tubacex and Salzgitter .
Chinese producers affected include Changshu Walsin Speciality Steel Co, Shanghai Jinchang Stainless Steel Tube Manufacturing Co and Wenzhou Jiangnan Steel Pipe Manufacturing Co.
(Reporting by Philip Blenkinsop; Editing by Adrian Croft)
- How To Avoid Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Rust
- Standards And Regulations For Bend Processing
- Fouling Treatment Method For High-efficiency He...
- Stainless Steel Classification
- Condenser Preparation Before Pipe Change
- Alloy Tube Introduction
- The Importance Of Condenser Replacement
- Heat Exchange Tubes Bring High Efficiency
- Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Features
- Seamless Steel Pipe Use
- Development Prospect Analysis Of Special Seamle...
- Reasons For Seamless Stainless Steel Pipe Utili...
- What Is The Role Of The Elements In The Stainle...
- The 10th Shanghai International Petrochemical T...
- Anti Oxidation Corrosion Characteristics Of Pre...
- Clean Pipe Engineering Is Applied To Pharmaceut...
- How Can Stainless Steel Pipes Withstand High Te...
- Excellent Materials For Stainless Steel Pipes
- Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Knowledge
- Trade Situation Of Stainless Steel Pipe