The connection modes of stainless steel pipes are various. The common types of pipe fittings are compression, compression, flexible, propulsion, threaded, socket welding, flexible flange connection, welding and derivative series of connection modes combining welding with traditional connection. These connection modes, according to their different principles, their scope of application is also different, but most of them are easy to install, solid and reliable. The sealing rings or gaskets used in the connection are mostly made of silicone rubber, nitrile-butadiene rubber and ethylene-propylene-diene monomer rubber which meet the requirements of national standards, so as to avoid the worries of users.
Previous: No Information
- How To Avoid Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Rust
- Standards And Regulations For Bend Processing
- Fouling Treatment Method For High-efficiency He...
- Stainless Steel Classification
- Condenser Preparation Before Pipe Change
- Alloy Tube Introduction
- The Importance Of Condenser Replacement
- Heat Exchange Tubes Bring High Efficiency
- Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Features
- Seamless Steel Pipe Use