First of all, it is necessary to carry out inspections in time when the reforming of condensers is carried out. Expanded tube should expose the tube sheet no more than three millimeters. The tube end should ensure that the light level is free from burrs. The expanded copper tube should be covered well so as to avoid falling dust.
Secondly, the copper pipe expansion hole and flange at the condenser change pipe should be smooth and smooth, without cracks or scratches. Most of the flanges of copper tubes are fifteen degrees flanged at the inlet end.
Finally, in the reformation of the condenser, precautions should be taken to prevent debris from falling into the equipment on the steam side. Before closing the steam condensing equipment at the end, the space between the steam side and the copper pipe should be inspected without any foreign matter. The top copper pipe is free from injury.
- How To Avoid Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Rust
- Standards And Regulations For Bend Processing
- Fouling Treatment Method For High-efficiency He...
- Stainless Steel Classification
- Alloy Tube Introduction
- The Importance Of Condenser Replacement
- Heat Exchange Tubes Bring High Efficiency
- Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Features
- Seamless Steel Pipe Use
- Alloy Tube Economic Vigor And Pulling Power
- Seamless Stainless Steel Tube
- Stainless Steel Seamless Tube
- Introduction Of Seamless Stainless Steel Pipe M...
- Several Characteristics Of Stainless Steel Seam...