It is well known that if steel pipes are left open for a long time, or if there is any friction, the oxide layer on the surface of stainless steel will be damaged and then oxidized and rusted in damp air. So the steel pipe should be placed in the sealed area as far as possible. But the precise seamless steel pipe has a unique advantage, because its surface is not easy to be oxidized, which is mainly composed of the raw materials of precise seamless steel pipe is inseparable. Precision stainless steel pipe is formed by its surface of a very thin and solid fine stable chromium-rich oxide film (protective film), to prevent oxygen atoms continue to penetrate, continue to oxidize, and obtain the ability to resist corrosion. Precision seamless steel pipe shows that the weak corrosion resistance part of the transition film will form a point corrosion reaction due to self-excited reaction, producing small pores, and close chloride ion into a very corrosive solution, accelerating the corrosion rate. In addition, intergranular corrosion cracking in stainless steel will destroy the surface transition film of stainless steel. Therefore, the surface of precision seamless steel pipe should be cleaned and maintained at a certain level to prolong the service life of precision seamless steel pipe.
Huzhou Zhongrui Precision Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Huicheling Industrial Zone, Heping, Changxing, Huzhou, Zhejiang
- How To Avoid Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Rust
- Standards And Regulations For Bend Processing
- Fouling Treatment Method For High-efficiency He...
- Stainless Steel Classification
- Condenser Preparation Before Pipe Change
- Alloy Tube Introduction
- The Importance Of Condenser Replacement
- Heat Exchange Tubes Bring High Efficiency
- Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Features
- Seamless Steel Pipe Use
- Clean Pipe Engineering Is Applied To Pharmaceut...
- How Can Stainless Steel Pipes Withstand High Te...
- Excellent Materials For Stainless Steel Pipes
- Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Knowledge