Chloride exists widely, such as salt, sweat stains, sea water, sea breeze, soil and so on. In the presence of chloride ions, stainless steels corrode rapidly, even more than ordinary low carbon steels. Chloride ions form complexes with Fe in alloy elements, which reduce the positive potential of Fe, and then are oxidized by oxidizing agents to remove electrons.
So there are requirements for the use of stainless steel environment, and the need for regular wiping, dust removal, keep clean and dry.
316 and 317 stainless steels are molybdenum stainless steel. The molybdenum content in 317 stainless steel is slightly higher than that in 316 stainless steel. Because of the molybdenum content in 316 stainless steel, the overall performance of 316 stainless steel is better than that of 310 and 304 stainless steel. 316 stainless steel also has good resistance to chloride corrosion, so it is usually used in marine environment.
- How To Avoid Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Rust
- Standards And Regulations For Bend Processing
- Fouling Treatment Method For High-efficiency He...
- Stainless Steel Classification
- Condenser Preparation Before Pipe Change
- Alloy Tube Introduction
- The Importance Of Condenser Replacement
- Heat Exchange Tubes Bring High Efficiency
- Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Features
- Seamless Steel Pipe Use
- Connection Mode Of Stainless Steel Pipe