When processing stainless steel, there are mainly the following difficulties:
First, during processing, the heat generated by the tool and the tool is high, and the tool is easy to wear. Therefore, the tool must have certain requirements, and it must be wear-resistant and high-temperature resistant. At the same time, the blade should be sharp and choose a reasonable angle.
Second, the speed is slow, and the force is large when cutting. Production efficiency is not high.
Third, the heat is high, the choice of cooling oil is very important, generally using sulfur chloride. The effect is better.
Fourth, drilling deep holes and tapping, the most difficult.
Fifth, processing stainless steel, workers must have certain experience and excellent technology.
Stainless steel processing properties:
1 Stainless steel has large shape and high toughness during cutting. It consumes a lot of energy during cutting and has a high cutting temperature. Stainless steel has low thermal conductivity and low heat dissipation, which is easy to form high temperature of the tool; stainless steel has strong bonding and weldability, and it is easy to form built-up edge during cutting; stainless steel has strong work hardening tendency, and the cutting surface is easy to form hardened layer; stainless steel is not easy to break chip, cutting process It is easy to block in the middle, which affects the smoothness of the processed surface.
2 Stainless steel cutting tool: front angle, the front angle is not too big, generally take 12--30°; front, front grinding the crescent-shaped guide vane can improve the cutting conditions; the back angle, for the carbide turning tool, the rear corner should For 6--10°, for high-speed steel turning tools, the back angle should be 8--12°; the main declination is 60--75°; the auxiliary declination should be 8--20°; when roughing, it should be greater than Zero, in the fine car
Should be less than zero; the tip radius, generally 0.2--0.8mm.
3 Cooling lubrication in stainless steel cutting: lubricating fluid with good cooling and lubricating properties, such as sulfurized oil, extreme pressure emulsified oil, spindle oil, oleic acid or vegetable oil, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Cold drawn and hot rolled seamless steel pipe p...
- Low and medium pressure boiler seamless steel pipe
- Guaranteed flaws and straightening of seamless ...
- Difference between seamless steel pipe and weld...
- The role of solution treatment of stainless ste...
- Storage pipe protection method
- How to choose high quality stainless steel pipe?
- Where is the purpose of using heat exchange tubes?
- 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe production proces...
- Basic definition of high pressure boiler tube
- Advantages and characteristics of stainless ste...
- Corrosion resistance of various stainless steel
- We supply huge of inventory of good quality bri...
- Stainless steel seamless pipe knowledge