What is the function of elements in stainless steel seamless pipe? The influence and function of various elements on the performance and organization of seamless stainless steel pipe.
There is only one element that determines the properties of stainless steel. This is chromium. Each stainless steel contains a certain amount of chromium. So far, there are no chromium - free stainless steel. Chromium has become the main element in determining the properties of stainless steel. The fundamental reason is that chromium is added to the steel as an alloy element to promote the contradiction in its internal movement to resist corrosion damage. This change can be explained from the following aspects: chromium increases the electrode potential of Fe based solid solution, and the iron absorbed by iron absorbs iron passivation.
Passivation is due to the improvement of corrosion resistance of metals and alloys due to the blocking of anode reaction of stainless steel tubes. There are many theories about passivation of metals and alloys, including film theory, adsorption theory and electron permutation theory.
Carbon is one of the main elements of stainless steel tubes for industrial use. The properties and microstructure of stainless steel tubes are largely determined by the content and distribution of carbon in steel, especially in the stainless steel tubes. The effect of carbon on the microstructure of stainless steel is mainly in two aspects. On the one hand, carbon is a stable austenite element, and the degree of action is very large (about 30 times of nickel). On the other hand, the affinity of carbon and chromium is very large, and it forms a series of complex carbides with chromium. Therefore, from the two aspects of strength and corrosion resistance, the role of carbon in stainless steel is contradictory.
Huzhou Zhongrui Precision Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Huicheling Industrial Zone, Heping, Changxing, Huzhou, Zhejiang
Related Industry Knowledge
- Cold drawn and hot rolled seamless steel pipe p...
- Low and medium pressure boiler seamless steel pipe
- Guaranteed flaws and straightening of seamless ...
- Difference between seamless steel pipe and weld...
- The role of solution treatment of stainless ste...
- Storage pipe protection method
- How to choose high quality stainless steel pipe?
- Where is the purpose of using heat exchange tubes?
- 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe production proces...
- Basic definition of high pressure boiler tube
- Reasons for seamless stainless steel tube/pipe ...
- how is seamless stainless steel tubing made ？
- Welded Steel Pipe VS Seamless Steel Pipe
- Bright Annealed Tubes | BA Tube
- Seamless straight tubing
- Cold Drawn Bright Annealing Precision Stainless...
- Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes/ Tubing
- Use of various tableware including stainless st...
- How to properly use stainless steel utensils
- SUS stainless steel pipe features and uses