304 stainless steel
Introduction of 304 stainless steel performance:
304 stainless steel is the most common steel grade. As a widely used steel, it has good corrosion resistance, heat resistance, low temperature strength and mechanical properties. It has good hot workability such as stamping and bending, and has no heat treatment hardening phenomenon (non-magnetic , the temperature is -196 ° C ~ 800 ° C).
Range of 304 stainless steel application:
1 Household items (type I,II of tableware, cabinets, indoor pipelines, water heaters, boilers, bathtubs)
2 Auto parts (windshield wipers, mufflers, molded products)
3 Medical equipment, building materials, chemicals, food industry, agriculture, ship parts
304L stainless steel (L is low carbon)
Introduction of 304L stainless steel performance :
As a low-carbon 304 steel, its corrosion resistance is similar to that of 304 un-der normal conditions, but it has excellent resistance to intergranular corrosion after welding or after stress relief; it can also be maintained well without heat treatment. Corrosion resistance, the use temperature -196 ° C ~ 800 ° C.
Range of 304L stainless steel application
It is used in field of open-air machines for chemical, coal, and petroleum industries with high resistance to intergranular corrosion and heat-resistant parts for building materials, and parts with difficult heat treatment.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Cold drawn and hot rolled seamless steel pipe p...
- Low and medium pressure boiler seamless steel pipe
- Guaranteed flaws and straightening of seamless ...
- Difference between seamless steel pipe and weld...
- The role of solution treatment of stainless ste...
- Storage pipe protection method
- How to choose high quality stainless steel pipe?
- Where is the purpose of using heat exchange tubes?
- 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe production proces...
- Basic definition of high pressure boiler tube