18Cr-8Ni, as a widely used steel, has good corrosion resistance, heat resistance, low temperature strength and mechanical properties; stamping, bending and other thermal processing properties, no heat treatment hardening (no magnetic, using temperature -196 C ~800). Household items (1 and 2 types of tableware, cupboards, indoor pipelines, water heaters, boilers, bathtubs), auto parts (windshield wipers, mufflers, moulds), medical appliances, building materials, chemistry, food industry, agriculture, ship parts
18Cr-8Ni- low carbon as low C 304 steel, in general state, its corrosion resistance is similar to that of 304, but after welding or eliminating stress, its resistance to grain boundary corrosion is excellent. In the absence of heat treatment, it can also maintain good corrosion resistance and use temperature -196 C ~800 C. It is applied to open-pit machines, building materials, heat-resistant parts and difficult parts for heat treatment, which are highly resistant to grain boundary corrosion.
18Cr-9Ni-Ti added Ti element to 304 steel to prevent grain boundary corrosion. It is suitable for use at 430 -900 C temperature. Aircraft, exhaust pipe, boiler drum
The highest temperature resistance of stainless steel 309S is high nitrogen austenite resistance temperature 1200 degrees 310S and 309S are high nitrogen austenitic stainless steel, chemical properties and ingredients are similar, if continuous temperature is 1150 degrees with temperature.
5, 310S: (0Cr25Ni20)
Characteristics: suitable for all kinds of furnace components, the highest temperature is 1200 C, and the continuous use temperature is 1150 C.
Uses: materials for furnace, materials for vehicle purification, aerospace and petrochemical industry.
Huzhou Zhongrui Precision Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Huicheling Industrial Zone, Heping, Changxing, Huzhou, Zhejiang
Related Industry Knowledge
- Cold drawn and hot rolled seamless steel pipe p...
- Low and medium pressure boiler seamless steel pipe
- Guaranteed flaws and straightening of seamless ...
- Difference between seamless steel pipe and weld...
- The role of solution treatment of stainless ste...
- Storage pipe protection method
- How to choose high quality stainless steel pipe?
- Where is the purpose of using heat exchange tubes?
- 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe production proces...
- Basic definition of high pressure boiler tube
- What are the excellent characteristics of the a...
- What does AP steel tube and MP steel pipe and B...
- Welded stainless steel pipe and seamless stainl...
- Machining analysis of stainless steel tube in t...
- What is the role of the elements in the stainle...
- Reasons for seamless stainless steel tube/pipe ...
- how is seamless stainless steel tubing made ？
- Welded Steel Pipe VS Seamless Steel Pipe
- Bright Annealed Tubes | BA Tube
- Seamless straight tubing