1. Definition of stainless steel seamless tube
Stainless steel seamless steel tube is a kind of long steel with hollow section and no joints around it.
2. Characteristics of stainless steel seamless tube
First, the thicker the wall thickness of the product, the more economical and practical, the more thin the wall thickness is, the processing cost will rise greatly. Secondly, the product's process determines its limited performance, and the precision of the seamless steel pipe is low: the wall thickness is not uniform, the surface of the tube is low, the scale cost is high, and the inside and outside table are also in the inside and outside table. It is difficult to remove pock marks and black spots. Thirdly, its detection and plastic processing must be off-line. Therefore, it manifests its superiority in high pressure, high strength and mechanical structure.
3. Types of stainless steel tubes
Then the rolling method is divided into hot rolling, hot extrusion and cold drawing (rolling) stainless steel pipes.
The semi ferritic semi martensitic stainless steel tube, martensitic stainless steel tube, austenitic stainless steel tube, austenite iron ferritic stainless steel tube, etc. are divided according to the stainless steel metallographic structure.
4. The specification and appearance quality of seamless tube of stainless steel tube
A, according to GB14975-94 "stainless steel seamless steel tube", the length of the steel pipe is usually 1.5 to 10m, and the hot extruded steel pipe is equal to or greater than 1m. The thickness of cold drawn (rolled) steel pipe is 0.5 to 1.0mm, 1 to 7m, and 1.5 to 8m with wall thickness greater than 1.0mm.
B, hot rolled (hot extruded) steel pipes are 54 to 480mm in 45, and the wall thickness is 4.5 to 45mm 36. The diameter of the cold drawn (rolled) steel pipe is 6 to 200mm in 65, and the wall thickness is 0.5 to 21mm 39.
C， and steel tubes. These defects should be completely removed (except for the mechanical processing tubes), and the wall thickness and outer diameter should not exceed the negative deviation after cleaning. Other minor surface defects that do not exceed the allowable negative deviation can not be removed.
D ，and straight channel allow depth. Hot - rolled, hot - extruded steel pipe, less than and equal to 140mm diameter less than 5% of the nominal wall thickness, the maximum depth is not more than 0.5mm; cold - drawn (rolled) steel pipe is not more than 4% of the nominal wall thickness, the maximum depth is not more than 0.3mm.
E, the ends of the steel pipe should be cut into right angles, and the burrs should be cleared
Huzhou Zhongrui Precision Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: Huicheling Industrial Zone, Heping, Changxing, Huzhou, Zhejiang
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Cold drawn and hot rolled seamless steel pipe p...
- Low and medium pressure boiler seamless steel pipe
- Guaranteed flaws and straightening of seamless ...
- Difference between seamless steel pipe and weld...
- The role of solution treatment of stainless ste...
- Storage pipe protection method
- How to choose high quality stainless steel pipe?
- Where is the purpose of using heat exchange tubes?
- 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe production proces...
- Basic definition of high pressure boiler tube