Cold drawn (rolled) seamless steel tube: round tube blank → heating → piercing → start → annealing → pickling → oil coating (copper plating) → multi-pass cold drawing (cold rolling) → blank tube → heat treatment → straightening → Hydrostatic test (flaw detection) → mark → storage.
Hot rolling (extrusion seamless steel pipe): round billet → heating → perforation → three-roller oblique rolling, continuous rolling or extrusion → stripping → sizing (or reducing) → cooling → blank tube → straightening → water pressure Test (or flaw detection) → mark → storage.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Low and medium pressure boiler seamless steel pipe
- Guaranteed flaws and straightening of seamless ...
- Difference between seamless steel pipe and weld...
- The role of solution treatment of stainless ste...
- Storage pipe protection method
- How to choose high quality stainless steel pipe?
- Where is the purpose of using heat exchange tubes?
- 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe production proces...
- Basic definition of high pressure boiler tube
- Seamless steel pipe classification